This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view all files? Cannot see all.

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
In my file manager I cannot see all files. Hide system file in my file manager is turned off to see all files. Am I missing something?
I installed Dejaoffice. It is installed properly. I cannot see its folder "clusb". I can see this in my old phone galaxy note 3, android 5. I wish to copy a file from old phone to ROG phone 2 in this folder to restore backup from old phone.
Search returns nil result. Windows explorer also has same behaviour.
Help please!
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I wish I could help but there's nothing more you can do than to turn of "hide system files"
Maybe it's not hidden but located somewhere else. Ask the developer if they have made any changes to the location?

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
Thanks Anders,
The developer haloed and sorted out issue by moving files outside the system. Originally, it was llocated inside system. It was not spelling mistake or anything novice mistake. A file manager could only show path i search, but not access it
I wish I could dig deeper into file system without rooting, at my own risk.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
abhimanyu.amish

Thanks Anders,

The developer haloed and sorted out issue by moving files outside the system. Originally, it was llocated inside system. It was not spelling mistake or anything novice mistake. A file manager could only show path i search, but not access it

I wish I could dig deeper into file system without rooting, at my own risk.

View post
I totally don't understand ur problem . CAN U ELABORATE IT