This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to record both internal and microphone audio in game genie, no options there ?

BLACK_BEAST
Star II
Sir I Started Recording Gameplays From My ROG PHONE 2 Game Genie. But I Can record either internal or microphone. Kindly add new options to record both internal and microphone at same time in update. thank you.
14 REPLIES 14

Elizar
Star II
Yes, i hope the developers can add the features where external audio such as from in-game mic can be used while recording internal audio. I tend to record gameplays with my friends using in-game voice chat using the game genie screen recorder using internal audio recording. But the result is that only the internal audio and my friends' voices can be heard, i can't even hear my voice because screen recorder did not recorded the audio from my mic. Please do make an update for this. Thank you.

harizhisham
Star I
Same here.... can't record both internal audio and mic audio simultaneously

Kryxis
Star I
This is a great suggestion tho Asus is not really at fault here. The problem comes with Google (Android) because of copyright issues. The only work around for this as of now is to set the recording audio to mic and play for the game using nothing but the phone speakers (which doesn't make any sense specially if you are playing some FPS games) . Downside of this is you will not be able to use the in game voice chat.

Mohd_Shahid
Star I
I tried on iPhone, it can record both audios. But sometimes when you get a Call, or you minimized the game to check something then the in-game voice chat goes off or your voice stops recording.

Binil
Star I
Asus guys if u need something for research pls check out the samsung m40 the game launcher from the samsung store, records gameplay internal as well as the microphone external audio. The phone sucks though on pubg. Switched to asus rog 2 but sadly it only records internal game audio. No options for mic recording. You guys made a gaming phone, this is the most important feature, u didnt add. Pls do this, ull get more sales.