algertThis is a very common problem for many phones , not just ROG Phone II. It is caused by the game itself and it is something we have very difficulty in affecting.
Hello.I im Algerti.
I would like some help from you, as my rog 2 phone during the call of duty mobile game goes out of play and becomes a black screen, please help me how to solve this problem .
OPCSame I just found out the hard way something is definitely wrong with the blocking it reacts in every game for me no matter how big I make it. It really sucks tbh
This is very interesting reading. This phone has hidden potential. For us non IT guys this is very hard to understand.
I would like to ask you (although not directly related to CODM):
1. Is it possible to apply same hardcore settings to Asphalt 9? I have no idea what those values mean. To implement such a profile that gives me results would be great.
2. Touch blocking function I have set to large. But palms bellow my thumbs still can accidentally touch in the bottom corners. In Asphalt 9 you have brake icon on the left and nitro icon on the right. Those icons cannot be repositioned in touch drive mode. That doesn't really matter because the whole left half of the screen reacts to brake touch and the whole right half of the screen reacts to nitro touch. You can touch anywhere on the screen to activate commands. There are no issues when playing by touch. But if I use AirTriggers my hands are positioned in such a way that palms bellow my thumbs can easily touch bottom corners and thus activate commands. Block touch area becomes essential but it doesn't work. After setting the block touch area still bottom corners react to touch.
Red zone areas in the screenshot still react to accidental touch.
Can you please assist? I would like to fully replace touch with AirTriggers but accidental touches are preventing me.
CH_ASUSIf we set this same hardcore tuning to other gaming application, it will improve performance??
Here are the Profiles for download.
- Place these in your ROG Phone II storage. They can generally be placed anywhere, but recommend placing them in /Downloads/
- Unzip them, using File Manager
- Go to Armoury Crate -> Game Library -> Find Call Of Duty Mobile -> Press "Scenario Profiles".
- In the top right corner (to the left of the "save" button) there is a "downward pointing arrow, into a box" , press it.
- Import Game profiles should automatically identify the two profiles you've placed in /Downloads/.
- Import them one by one
- Enable Hardcore Tuning, and choose the relevant profile
Power-Saving, High performance profile:
Plugged-in, High performance profile:
KanuThat's mine lol. Yes high battery consumption but no lags even in end zone:)Btw what's you max device temp
I use this setting for pubg. Don't remember from where i got it but in this it doesn't lag at all. Although battery consumption is really high
anjubunny123Since it's android you cannot expect much . Either good performance or better battery life
Tysm for this profile ,now my phone performs better and heats less in pubg and I am getting almost 60 fps at all scenarios,but little help would be appreciated if this forum could give best performace and good battery life profile for pubg