cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOTA update

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
2GTJGTE2THUX.png
It's finally here, now the question is to proceed or not considering the multiple bug reports after the update. What do you guys think?
26 REPLIES 26

pratiksonihbk
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51862#Comment_51862

Can you please try and capture it in a video?

View post
After trying many combinations I think i got the root of problem....
Whenever i use power amp which is using hi res playback and not audio wizard and then i switch to the media player which uses audio wizard (in this case it is more specific in Google Play music) sound goes blank even for speakers for every player player which uses audio wizard... Because hi res doesn't support for speakers so power amp also doesn't make sound.... Only call volume in sound setting fire make sound... Because i believe that call volume sound doesn't uses audio wizard service..
Strangely this doesn't happens with wired earphones....
Another thing... When i disconnect the bt and change bt audio codec in developer settings and play in speaker and then in bt device(after reconnecting) sound comes back....
I tried to find more in web and explored... So i found Bt device sound loss is also a famous problem of Android 10 in many other Nokia and pixel devices.... For which they do disable bt a2dp hardware setting... Which isn't present in our rog 2 developer settings...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We have recognized the issue and it will be fixed in a future FOTA. Thank you for your help!