Asus ROG Phone 2 Cell Network Problem

Billythe8
Star I
Model Name: ROG Phone II
Firmware Version: Android 9
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
Sim card and Network identified correctly, mobile data access is on, I have the cell reception signal notification bar, and can see "4G" under the mobile data button in my quick access drop down settings location but I get nothing. The only thing that I can find that correlates to my lack of internet access is the "mobile network state disconnected" under SIM Status. I have no idea how to get it connected as I feel like I've tried every setting relevant and most quick fixes like rebooting. (Just purchased phone) No idea what to try next.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Billythe8
  1. Model Name: ROG Phone II
  2. Firmware Version: Android 9
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A

Sim card and Network identified correctly, mobile data access is on, I have the cell reception signal notification bar, and can see "4G" under the mobile data button in my quick access drop down settings location but I get nothing. The only thing that I can find that correlates to my lack of internet access is the "mobile network state disconnected" under SIM Status. I have no idea how to get it connected as I feel like I've tried every setting relevant and most quick fixes like rebooting. (Just purchased phone) No idea what to try next.

Asus ROG Phone 2 Cell Network Problem
Sorry about the late reply. Can you please borrow a SIM from someone to see if it could be a SIM issue? Is it possible for you to visit your carrier? They should be able to help