This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 2 phone delay on receiving Whatsapp notifications

Elizar
Star II
Hello, i'm Elizar. I just bought Asus ROG 2 phone a few days ago since i'm an active phone gamer which the phone exceed my expectations and i'm very satisfied with it. However, despite all of that the only problem i found kind of disturbing and inconvenient is that for some reason Asus ROG 2 has a delay problem on receiving notifications especially Whatsapp. I tend to use Whatsapp for communication with family, friends and reatives so that app is one of the most important thing to have in my phone. But ROG 2 delayed in receiving the messages. For example, my friend sent a text to me at 8.47pm today, the phone was with me all the time but when i opened Whatsapp at 9.39pm, the 8.47pm text from my friend finally popped out and the notification appeared. As you can see its really troubling me having my friends to wait for me to reply faster but the delay notification unable for me to do that... Please help me. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

staradhish
Rising Star I
H.alhallaq

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30816#Comment_30816

No way I added my WhatsApp under battery opt but still I receive notification

View post
Yes mine too and it works, I faced the similar issue with Yahoo mail and found out that my Yahoo mail was not running all the time.