venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Its been many months since you guys told android 11 for ROG 2 is under evaluation. is it still under evaluation or you guys are planning to keep saying the same "under evaluation" status till the end of support for ROG 2?

29 REPLIES 29

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Android 11 beta program registration for Rog 2 is on please don't confuse with previous comments or other posts. Its officially On. I think it follows the same rule as before. 100 users will be selected from the registrations and they will receive the mail. Not everyone will receive the mail for beta program.So let's see who that 100 might be.

RajeshNlr
Star II
Can anyone provide the ETA

Hello asus devolopment team i subscribed Android 11 beta teste to rog phobe 2 but i not received anu news on my phone os only US or nbrazil is allowed too participação

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jeffersonbaptista32768

Hello asus devolopment team i subscribed Android 11 beta teste to rog phobe 2 but i not received anu news on my phone os only US or nbrazil is allowed too participação

View post
Latest update can be found here;
upakool.uk

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Rog 2 did the survey still didnt receive any invite for participation in android 11!?

lpbudhrani
Star I
mails have been sent today