This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X Mode crash

chasedx1
Star I

My games crashes after o start on x mode. does anyone have a fix on this. or i might be doing something wrong in the settings. 

12 REPLIES 12

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @chasedx1 
Which game are you having issues with?

My ROG 8 Pro has the same problem. It's not a game related problem it's pretty much a X mode problem. I mean even if I don't run any game just by switching to X mode will crash the phone and restart the launcher. After a few crashes the phone restarts due to excessive heat (I assume). AC has nothing to do with that as I've disabled AC in the settings for some time but still getting the same problem from time to time.

Is there a way to report this bug to development team? 

chasedx1
Star I

mobile legends, genshin impact, honkai star rail, actually everytime i switch to x mode games auto closes ang x mode deactivates

Mattias_ASUS

@CaxXxmoo Of course!
First of all, does this happen when AC is Enabled? And which firmware version are you on?

Yes it used to happen when AC was enabled and even after I disabled AC, games continue to switch to X mode when they run. However as I mentioned previously it doesn't have to be a game to get this bug, merely switching to X mode even if it's manually can cause this problem. And the only fix at the time being is keep switching to X mode until the device reboots. 

1000004029.jpg