This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Update firmware 34.1420.1420.387

Baltazar
Star II

Can anyone share me the direct link to the .387 update?

I need it but i don't encounter the firmware.

Thanks 🫶🏻

20 REPLIES 20

You are supposed to pay for a premium phone but when you receive it you realize that it cannot be played, which is what it was designed for, its triggers fail, the touch fails and it has constant restarts, this experience does not feel so premiumYou are supposed to be paying for a premium phone but when you receive it you realize that it cannot be played and that is what it was designed for, its triggers fail, the touch fails and it has constant restarts, this experience does not feel so premium /:

To be fair, I don't have those problems that ppl complain here, fortunately. I am just watching out for other ppl. They should've updated their website right after they release their update, coz there are ppl who can't update their firmwares normally.

That's right, I see that there are many users who have the same problems, I come from the forum in Spanish and they are the same topics.

you dont have problem with air triggers or you dont play games with them ? thanks

Air Triggers on mine is okay. Play with them in PUBG, COD, Genshin Impact and Asphalt Legends to name a few. Even use the Dual Partitions and the Cooler buttons. My only beef with them is their late uploads of the latest firmwares to their website. It has been a week already.