Did you mean: 

Info ?

MiroS
Rising Star I

Is there any information about a new update that will fix air triggers ? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @MiroS 
The dev team is constantly working on improving the features of the phone, which issue are you experiencing? And which firmware version are you on?

MiroS
Rising Star I

Still the same bug we keep pointing out cca 3 months, stuttering, stuck triggers ...

Mattias_ASUS

@MiroS Users experience different things, for some users the issues have been solved with updates.
The reason I ask is because I need as much information as possible while reporting to the dev team, while a "have problem" gives me and the team 0 information for them to troubleshoot.

MiroS
Rising Star I

dear Mattias, There are logs, videos and experiences on the forum, many members still have problems, many members have already sold their phones, it's still the same mistake from the beginning, I'm starting to feel that you are avoiding the problem and responsibility... I don't know of anyone who would be helped by the update , they just turned off the triggers or play with the fan , the problem is the same and still the same... If you can't fix it , it must be said, it's not the fault of one phone, only in the family we have 3