This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**T PHONES

rahulravnilraj
Star II

Why are the admins so quiet and giving no response to us?

Wtf ASUS.....We need an update...

8 REPLIES 8

Altair4300
Star III

Definitely. For those that have air trigger issues. And other system bugs. My air trigger got no issue now, but I still face high temperature. My phone always at 41 to 45 degrees 

@Altair4300 did you have these issues with the trigger before?

I am also having glitches while shooting......the scope opens itself in middle of close combat.....how do we resolve this

Yeah I did. Fixed now. If you experience glitch. Try increasing the pressure sensitivity, but am afraid it won't be responsive, as many people tend to put a low pressure sensitivity because of the non responsive air trigger bug. Play around with the pressure settings and see.

Yeah before I had an issue with the trigger. I fixed it. Took a lot of trial, system clearing, and the armoury crate data clearing , uninstalling it and restoring it back. Then I start the initial setup as if it was opened for the first time. Then the problem was solved. I did a little crazy stuff tho, like flexing the trigger areas, but I don't think that was what fixed it. Mainly the data and cache clearing  and uninstalling , I think fixed it. Mostly the problem occured in pubg. I also deleted the game and installed it back. Started afresh to set the pressure settings.