This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AniMe Vision Custom

OSCARK32
Star III

I went from a ROG 6 to a ROG 8 pro, I like the design and everything is perfect, there are some issues to be polished.

The star part of AniMe Vision is very limited in terms of customization, freedom of adjustment as to which app you want to notify, then it does not detect a WhatsApp message but it does detect other things.

I also feel that you could get more out of it with the screen on, it can notify you about the weather, but not when it is off, which is kind of silly.

On the other hand, the way it is integrated into the system is limited since that matrix can include most apps that show you information, silent alarm, reminder.

Regarding the performance of the 8gen3, it is very good, it lacks optimization at the battery level because it consumes quickly, and improving that 5500mha capacity it has.

A The on-screen lighting section that displays icons as if they were LEDs is also limited.

The sound system is unfortunately compared to the ROG 6 or 7, which has better audio, improved bass and not such bright and annoying highs, I feel sad about all the disappointment of this team.

@Admin 

@support 

6 REPLIES 6

kmcmurtrie
Rising Star II

Yep.  The ROG 7 with aurora lets you set front and back notification colors per application.  The ROG 8 with AniMe doesn't have any customization per application.

a shame for Asus @Admin 

Hi!
We are always looking for tips and suggestions that can be included in the phones, will forward your suggestion to the team.

It would be nice if you could choose which application you want to notify you in a general or specific way, either in the same notification option that already has that includes all of them, Or a new section with each app individually. For example, I only want WhatsApp to notify me.

In the customization options with the screen off you can add how many degrees we are in, what is the use of having it on the screen on, currently it shows the logo, time and charge, But could you tell me how many degrees it is, an upcoming alarm or a reminder? 

When it is loading it is only shown once and sometimes the animation is not shown, that animation is always shown in real time or notified when it is at 10%...40%...60% and so on.  It would be a better indicator than just having one cheering. 

Could it indicate the volume if I just turn it up or down while the screen is off with the led matrix

Adding two taps on the back to wake up the LED matrix would be perfect to see the status if there are notifications , That it has more functionality while it is off because on and playing you do not see that part @Admin @Mattias_ASUS 

Something that is missing from the Asus layer is the option to control audio in independent apps and above all more options in the Genius since it became obsolete in functions and customization.