This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU ALL SHOULD SEND YOUR LOG AGAIN WITH THIS STEPS IN MIND

snowdance
Rising Star II

from what the moderator told us, some of you guys send your log with the temp below 35. don't log your phone all day or just log without doing anything.

do the following steps:

1. check your temperature first on armoury crate (if it's too hot, try cooling it down first by turning your phone off for 15 mins)

2. if your temperature within normal temp, start the log from calculator

3. do anything that makes your phone get too hot (do something u usually do like playing game or maybe watching youtube or opening instagram / tiktok)

4. for every 5 min or 10 min check your temp in the armoury crate, u can slide from upper right on your screen if u use it for gaming.

5. after the phone get too hot, check your final temperature on armoury cate, then close all application and stop the log from calculator.

6. all you have to do is send your log to @Mattias_ASUS , and tell him what apps u use and what is the final temperature. plus poin if u take a note on the time, but if u don't take note on time, then just do this 5 steps.

do this, and we will have a good amount of log for them to check.

ps: don't be a stupid person to turn up your volume or brightness to 100%, any phone will get too hot if u turn the volume or brightness at max for a prolonged time. don't give anything for them to justify the phone temperature.

5 REPLIES 5

what i meant is, in this thread i talked about what to do prior creating logs, but you and the other replied about performance compromise, so it's a little weird cause what you guys talk is about what they(dev) shouldn't do, while here i'm talking from customer/user pov. You replied to the thread like i was the dev who asking the customer to share the log, i'm here as user man.

and about youtube and instagram, i run these apps on ultra durable mode, which is 60 fps, and using wifi, and im comparing this on android 13 which handle this kind of task perfectly with min temp. But on android 14, it's like the phone running those apps comparable with running a game.

about "High-performance components like CPUs and GPUs can generate a lot of heat", my friends have galaxy s23, those phone have the same processor and graphic card, and with same setting, the phone only got a little warm, not to the point where it's not comfortable to hold like our rog phone 7. Yes we play on the same environment, using same wifi connection and with airplane mode turned on, so it's not a mobile data diff.

But this is not apple to apple comparisson cause of diff os optimization and other things, so i'll stick comparing this with the same phone, but only different OS. Basically everything doing fine on android 13, and they **bleep** up with the android 14, not listening to the customer complaint, and now go on silent treatment when they got slapped with hard facts.