This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task manager / split screen bug?

Sebatlah
Star I

Hello, just curious asking are this is bug? When i set app on app switcher then set split screen , after done with split screen why there is apps before hovering in top? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS

Hello!
Could you please upload a video recreating the issue? I haven't heard of this before.

jameswebste
Star I

Hello, it seems like you're experiencing a bug in the task manager or split-screen feature on your device. It's not uncommon for such issues to arise, and they can be quite frustrating. As for relating it to LokLok for PC, imagine trying to enjoy a split-screen movie experience, and suddenly, the interface quirks disrupt the seamless viewing. Just as you'd want a smooth split-screen operation for an optimal LokLok experience, resolving the task manager issue would enhance your overall device usability. Exploring device-specific forums or reaching out to customer support might provide insights or solutions to this inconvenience.

jameswebste
Star I

Hi, it appears that you are having issues with either the task manager or the split-screen functionality on your device. These kinds of problems happen frequently and may be very annoying. Comparing it to Loklok for laptop picture attempting to enjoy a flawless split-screen movie experience and then having the watching experience interrupted by oddities in the UI. In the same way that you would desire seamless split-screen functionality for the best LokLok experience, fixing the task management problem will improve the general usefulness of your device. Looking through forums tailored to your device or contacting customer service may offer some understanding or remedies for this annoyance.