cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 7 Ultimate FPS Drops after Android 14

Soskdnbsja
Star II

Hello, 

I play PUBG Mobile(with 90fps) and COD Mobile(120fps) regularly, in multiplayer matches face to face with real opponents it's impossible because the cell phone stays frozen for a second and the FPS display drops to 30 fps in some moments to 15 fps.

Before I downloaded Android 14, everything was very smooth and there were no drops at all. I ask you to fix the problem.

1000030587.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

JimiK
Rising Star I

We all want to downgrade back to Android 13 because then there were no issues and the phone worked like a dream. Now all the apps run slowly, the phone is full of bugs and it feels like the performance has decreased. It's annoying when this should be a gaming phone and an expensive one, but now we can't play with it = /

Soskdnbsja
Star II

Yes, it really is like that, I would like to go back to Android 13 where everything was smooth. It's a real shame I had the same problems with the Asus Rog Phone 5 Ultimate and now with the 7 Ultimate.

I probably won't buy an Asus device again. After less than a year the performance is so bad and terrible.

llfranco17ll
Rising Star I

We need a solution as soon as possible. I call on the moderators to please report this problem. Most of the users of a Rog Phone 7 are presenting.

Mattias_ASUS

I am reporting the issues as they show up.