This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need New Software Update v.34.1010.0820.60

LDERA
Star III

Hi everyone, can you help me please, i have asus rog phone 7, my phone can't get new software update via system update, bacause if i press download now on the system update always say "System update failed, your devices is reverted to its original configuration" is there a software update i can download v34.1010.0820.60 for manual update ? Thanks @Mattias_ASUS 

1000000041.jpg

1000000042.jpg

1000000043.jpg

   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LDERA
Star III

Good News
The Problem has been solved by me by the way, with a few tricks using firmware file from ASUS Official Website, and then boom...the problem  is gone, now my ROG Phone 7 can download the software update again from "System Update", and now my phone has been updated to v34.1010.0820.60, Finally i can streaming again, i hope the team of developer can upload more software update soon as posible to make Android 14 more stable, Good Job !!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

JimiK
Rising Star II

My frame throwing problem was not fixed with this update.

Why would you use A14 beta anyway? Wait until final stable build is released. As long as an OS has issues and bugs it's beta really. I would wait for A14 stable build before upgrading but as A15 is not too far off I'd wait some.

JimiK
Rising Star II

This was Asus' own official Android 14 update that ruined the phone

JimiK
Rising Star II

And performance is very low =\