This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wants to buy mobile form pakistan

aliimranhsp0
Star I

Dear Asus, I want to buy a Rog mobile phone I have not found your marketing team here in Pakistan so Jyst I wants to buy a mobile phone if you need any kind of help to establish a business in Pakistan so I can help you. so please I am looking forward to your response.

3 REPLIES 3

GilroyPro
Star III

You want to buy the phone since there is no marketing team in Pakistan but at the same time you want to help sell Asus Phones in Pakistan as part as an affiliate partner. Which one is it? Sounds like a scam to me. In Pakistan you can buy the global version from China if just seeking to purchase the phone

FunBike31
Community Legend I

I don't see any scam in his request and on the other hand your answer looks like it in addition to being particularly stupid (to be polite)
Buying the least reliable smartphone on the world market, in China without any manufacturer warranty, without having all the 4G and 5G bands in 80% of cases, having a hassle with each manual firmware update, you have to be particularly stupid.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.