Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone 7 WW_33.0820.0810.121 Android 14

tigr009
Star I

Hello!
I have Asus Rog Fone 7 build number WW_33.0820.0810.121
I'm still running Android 13 and can't update to Android 14.
Region Armenia, system language RU
I downloaded the file WW-34.1010.0820.71, for WW/EU SKU with https://rog.asus.com/phones/rog-phone-7/helpdesk_bios/ , uploaded it to the internal directory, but when I try to install it gives the message “system update error”, the last update that was on the phone was “Security update March 1, 2023”
Please tell me how to update the system without flashing the device - without deleting the device data.

Ausus states that it will provide technical support for 3 years

4 REPLIES 4

Kaanaplay
Star III

Please don't update 

snowdance
Rising Star II

God gives you mercy and you still seek hell, just why.

Hamza78354
Star I

Same error to me... It's because your device launched in another version and have software of global version so you won't receive any updates from Asus officially neither you can manually upgrade to android 14 

JimiK
Rising Star II

Hi mate. Don't update to Android 14 because it will make your phone completely unusable. I upgraded to the A14 system at the beginning of the year and regretted it ever since. Nothing was working right, the phone overheated, performance dropped to less than half, and all apps weren't working properly. Asus intentionally ruined the phones with the A14 update and is not going to fix its problems. Fortunately, here in Finland I got a downgrade to a stable Android 13 system that works well. I'm never going to upgrade this phone again because I don't trust Asus at all because Asus is a completely $hit company that you shouldn't trust.