cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The final chance and the grand finale

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
I made the first post for the grand finale of the rog series lineup
This is the final chance for Asus to correct their phone, otherwise, the competition will eat them whole, it's all or nothing now
This rog 6D will have to compete with Sony, Nubia, Lenovo and Black Shark, so it better be as good and as perfect as the rog 3 was and still is to this very day
8 REPLIES 8

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
There are good reasons to believe that the reliability concerns on the 6D might be finally adressed. What I'm interested in is knowing wheter its as buggy as the QC version and if the downgrades have been rectified or not.
The performance of the dimensity is going to be far more stable than the QC version so the passive gaming experience should be far better as well.
What also will be getting interesting is the battery life when idle. QC is known to soak the life out of the phones.
Overall I'm excited to see the phone in action. Maybe it's finally the one.

Andrien
Star III
I can't wait for it just for the fact that Dimensity 9000+ support Dual Active simcard (and plus my Rog Phone 3 wifi is getting issue)

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Andrien

I can't wait for it just for the fact that Dimensity 9000+ support Dual Active simcard (and plus my Rog Phone 3 wifi is getting issue)

View post
What excites me is the superior performance in games, more sturdy cooling design, much more powerful ISP for image processing. I also hope idle battery drain will improve a ton

FunBike31
Community Legend I
I don't believe in miracles anymore, I've never seen such an avalanche of bugs with each update of Rog5, 6, ZF8, ZF9, for a fixed bug it's ten new ones, most of them worked before, no regression test nor quality. it's as if R&D is external/decentralized and not supervised properly. We ask for the correction of a Bug, we receive, we check the correction and basta we publish. Exactly like at the beginning of android with first price Chinese brands