This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE

poetax25
Star II

hello, I don't understand why there is no update for asus rog 6? asus rog 6 d received an update, how do you understand this? and when will the android 13 update ?
6 REPLIES 6

FunBike31
Community Legend I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/243011#Comment_243011

Software update ending in .220 (the latest one) & the update before have messed up the speaker quality and caused a glitch where only one speaker works and to get the other one working you have to make a call, put it on loudspeaker and then hang up to make the second speaker work. It's been like that for 6 weeks and nothing is being done to fix it. Consider getting a refund or doing a bank charge back

View post
Lol, I just saw that the speaker thread was closed after the mod replied "contact service center",
haha, did you do it?, it's worth a try, they may have a programmer, so it can only be better than Asus R&D 🙂

Otherwise, I just read in the Chinese discus that a new firmware will be released next week.
I'm throwing the bets, vote for a pick
A) Nothing changes
B) HP high works, HP LOW no longer works
C) The 2 loudspeakers no longer work
D) everything works, (impossible, miracles do not exist)

I vote for C.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/243012#Comment_243012

Lol, I just saw that the speaker thread was closed after the mod replied "contact service center",

haha, did you do it?, it's worth a try, they may have a programmer, so it can only be better than Asus R&D 🙂

Otherwise, I just read in the Chinese discus that a new firmware will be released next week.

I'm throwing the bets, vote for a pick

A) Nothing changes

B) HP high works, HP LOW no longer works

C) The 2 loudspeakers no longer work

D) everything works, (impossible, miracles do not exist)

I vote for C.

View post
Hey bro. I simply don't have time to go to service centres. I have a demanding job in which I need my phone regularly. Furthermore, why should we as buyers have to go to service centres when the issue is software related and can be fixed with an update ? The lazy Devs are beyond ridiculous. And interesting survey you have there 😂

I will have to go with A , & C is the next likely option