This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible audio equalization, any way to disable audio wizard?

tsbreuer
Star I
I have noticed that the audio wizard for some reason randomly decides to play with the equalizer to lower distortion or focus on a specific sound on the song, which ends up creating a mess.
I literally cannot manage to get it to sound properly through the entire song, because the audio wizard will try to though the entire song keep changing the balance to adapt, and it just ends up coming out as a complete shitfest. I have tried all 4 music modes and at this point i'm just looking for a way to disable the automatic equalization, let me deal myself with the distortion if it happens.
Its to the point i'm considering looking into rooting the phone and getting a custom rom when possible because this is terrible, it straight up makes the speakers go from sounding great to just sounding worse than any midrange garbage phone.
I really REALLY dont understand why you would make the audio equalizer not have an off option to just let us do what we want with it.
63 REPLIES 63

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223809#Comment_223809

I mean if you want camera king, it's huawei. They are still untouched at number 1. If huawei went open source, then it would be an instant R.I.P for pixel, samsung, apple and oneplus.

View post
Agreed :hundred_points: announcement is on September 7th, so only a few weeks away. I've owned p30 pro, p4p pro, p40 pro plus, mate 30 pro & mate 40 pro.. all cameras were phenomenal. I avoided the p50 pro due to Huawei using the same processor (which was 2 years old by the time p50 pro was released). Looks like the mate 50 pro & mate 50 RS will have newer kirin processor, so definitely worth buying. As of now I can go for the vivo x80 Pro or the s22 ultra, but then they use the 8 gen 1, would be a waste of money, like those who wasted their money on the rog 6 :wastebasket:️ :money_bag:

imoc
Rising Star II
I'm still wondering why they're not banned from here yet🥹

imoc
Rising Star II
忽略了的我這看著就是一堆灰色圖標🤣對於這種互聯網上隨處可見的噴糞機,閃開就是了

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
imoc

I'm still wondering why they're not banned from here yet🥹

View post
The bigger surprise is how you're even capable to find this forum. Classic 🤡
Go brick your bug phone 6 and cry again.

PhenomFX
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223808#Comment_223808

https://www.reddit.com/r/ROGPHONE6/comments/wmo8fo/for_the_love_of_god_has_anyone_found_a_way_to/

even redditors trying to fix this mess but they only realize its a hardware problem. R.I.P

@PhenomFX

View post

There is no company like Huawei, i've had the Mate 20X 4G and the Mate 40 Pro and trust me those are irreplaceable.
I also have the Vivo X80 Pro, and while the camera is amazing, the rest is medicore at best which is why i bought the ROG6.
So far 2022 is a total flop in the smartphone department.