This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 6 Bug Android 13 Screenshot

Greys
Star I

After updating to Android 13, screenshots do not work unless I restart.

Abd a short while after they stop working again.

Instead of taking a screenshot,  they bring the volume adjustment sidebar.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II

Try to reset your phone

I am also facing the same issue. I will try it and if I still face any problem, I will message you.

petergroft29
Star II

1- First step:
First, go to the screen that you want to capture a screenshot of on your Asus ROG Phone 6, whether it's a web page, chat, or application.

2- Second step:
Press the power key simultaneously and the volume key down in your Asus ROG Phone 6. If you want to capture a video the procedure is the same but pressing the power key and the volume key up.

3- Third step:
The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your mobile/cell phone Asus ROG Phone 6.
You can find the image gallery on the home screen, it should have a photo icon, an instant photo or depending on the version of the software installed, your image gallery application may be Google Photos, in which case look for the icon of a four-pointed star made of paper with four colors, one for each point.

4- Fourth step:
Open the image gallery, the images and photos will appear sorted by date, click on the capture that you just made on your ROG Phone 6, and you will be able to edit it, trim it or send it to your contacts or through your preferred social network.

Greetings,
Peter

Greys
Star I

The following update fixed the issue.

Thank you for your replies.