This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 6 camera issue fix from my friend

Razgriz
Rising Star II

For those who have camera issues, i just got info from my friend..
He said try to turn off camera n mic access from quick setting then restart..
Just dont force to open n use camera or ur phone will restart or even worse bootloop..

I cant make validation of his methods since i dont have rog 6, n his phone still fine until now so he cant retry..

He said at first he open camera but so laggy n then force closed..
Try to open camera on whatsapp n force closed too..
Then his friend sent chat on whatsapp, he felt too lazy to type so he tried to send voicenote but force closed too..

Then he tried to open camera app, which is laggy n then app not responding window comes out, he choose to wait..
Camera opened, he tried to make a vid, but recorded vid has no voice..
He tried to call his friend n his friend said he cant hear him..

He already knows rog 6 common prob is camera, but now he know his mic got a prob too..
Then he looks how to turn off mic n found it on quick setting..
He turned it off n on mic n camera access, restart his phone, n now all that prob is gone, still works fine until now..

Take it wit a grain of salt tho, but i think it still worth to try..

17 REPLIES 17

@Razgriz I have no insight in what could have caused the issues, it seems that in most cases it was hardware failure, that's why our devs said to bring the devices to service centers.

KOKO85
Star II

i have rog 6 512 mb   i have the same issue with camera  and finger print  after last update and im still waiting someone from Asus service show us the solution for that issue to be honest i purchased my phone 2 months ago  and im stuck now!! with no camera and no finger print!!! and the issue im Asus fan on pc items but i will be consider any asus phone if there is no solution to this issue . really disappointed in my first Rog phone!!!

Georgeshabo
Star III

I think they fixed did we had update?

Yesterday I looked at my camera was everything ok and I had before the same problem like U guys.

like U See the switch button in camera is back 

Screenshot_20240202-130624_Camera.jpg

Same i got my Camera back ^_^, but im affraid to update my phone to the latest version , any one already updated his mobile to the latest version. if yes please let me know your feekback.

And they said hardware problems 🤣🤣🤣.

I had 33.0610.2810.177 at the moment until now it's ok. What version U have?