Did you mean: 

Notification bar not showing all notifications

noty
Star I

Model Name: ROG Phone 6 (8GB/256GB)

Firmware Version: WW_33.0610.2810.157

Rooted or not: Not rooted (stock)

Frequency of Occurrence: Always since the last update

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): discord, instagram, whatsapp, gojek, and many more (latest app version because i always update apps every morning)

After the system update, many apps doen't show the notification in the notification bar. The notification icon shows on the always on panel, and there's a dot in the app icon to shows that there's a notification, but there's nothing in the notification bar. Of course there's a couple apps notification that function normally like Messages, Google Play Store, and a couple more. But i need my social media app notifications to show in the notification bar, especially discord. Before the system update, when im connected to the channel in Discord, i can mute, disconnect, and deafen myself from the notification bar. Now there's nothing. For Instagram and Whatsapp (also Discord and other apps): when the notification arrive, there's a notification sound and my phone vibrate but i got nothing in the notification bar. It shows a notification icon in the always on panel and a dot on the app icon, but absolutely nothing in the notification bar.

InShot_20230728_155724104.jpg

I checked the notification settings for those apps and nothing has changed. All notifications are turned on like it always has. I restart my phone and check the settings again, check do not disturb mode, check battery mode, still nothing (I repeated these 4 times). I don't know what's wrong with this. Can you guys help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @noty,
Based on the screenshot you provided, it seems like some of the apps are locked. I suspect that might be the reason why you aren't receiving the notifications. Could you please try unlölocking the app and then checking if you are able to receive the notifications?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @noty,
Based on the screenshot you provided, it seems like some of the apps are locked. I suspect that might be the reason why you aren't receiving the notifications. Could you please try unlölocking the app and then checking if you are able to receive the notifications?

Screenshot_20230802-105413_ASUS_Launcher.jpg

There's no way it's there all the time. It's somehow turned on after the update? Anyway, thank you so much!