This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS ROG PHONE 6 PRO BOOTLOOP ON AT&T GETTING A FIX?

Emsodo
Star III

Title says it all since ASUS seems to be ignoring my other post and messages... Is ROG Phone 6 Pro getting the patch to fix the AT&T bootloop issue?

20 REPLIES 20

I am not a Whatsapp User so I cannot confirm or deny any fixes that would affect that app.

PsychicParasite
Star II

Just updated my 6 Diablo edition. It's only been a hour so it's too soon to say but fingers crossed the issues are solved. Still nervous about using my camera just in case it triggers the boot loop again 

Basic ROG Phone 6 here.

I took some pics with my phone and I got no bootloop.

I reset my phone and everything still seems to work as it did before the bootloop bug.

Only issue I have is how the default camera app still does not let me use the front camera and forces me to use a third party camera app to access the front camera.

liquidx
Star II

I updated my ROG 6 to the latest 260 firmware.  Connectivity is restored.  No bootloops.  No Whatsapp issue like what happened over in the ROG 7 forum.  No camera issues.  So far, my phone is back to how it was before the broken update.

The only thing I don't like which I believe started with Android 14 is the battery life.  Seems like one of the radios is using more power compared to when I was on Android 13.

Glad to see the issues are being fixed!