This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadmic test 2 and 3 fail

luketheduck
Star II

just got a brand new Asus ROG phone 6. I was talking on a video call with my girlfriend and she was saying that sometimes my voice is gone. I checked on the internet and microphone not working issue came up. I saw someone asked to use calculator and check the broadmic test,so I did. broadmic test 1 was perfect without issues. 2nd had here and there problems. and 3rd one practically had no recording of the sound.

I have also generated log for the through .19595+= and uploaded to the drive,since it was asked on a different thread, please help, to whom I should give the log . thanks in advance 

7 REPLIES 7

Ich denke nicht das das rog phone 7 ohne probleme sein wird das hat man vom umstieg vom rog phone 5 gemerkt asus wird sich an diesem punkt leider nie ändern das ist mit hardware schäden wie mit lotto spielen 95% der leute haben pech und kriegen schrott und die restlichen 5% haben glück und keine dieser probleme kauf lieber samsung da diese geräte im gesamtpaket besser sind 

I had Samsung multiple times, and I really can't say that I'm happy with it. usually it takes around 1 year for it's battery to be dead and something to be broken. I only use phone for gaming and that's why I decided to try ROG phones.

Ja eigentlich sind die geräte top wären die dummen fehler und sparmaßnahmen bei asus nicht über 1000€ für ein gerät und nur 2 jahre neue android versionen finde ich assozial und mehr als geldgeil die kameraprobleme zum beispiel wieso verbaut man den schrott wenn a die eh nur 5 monate halten und danach unwiederruflich kaputtgehen dann kann man doch vernünftig sparen und die kamera gleich weglassen mit solchen dingen macht man seine firma unglaubwürdig wenn man was verspricht und offensichtlich nicht halten kann würde asus seine fehler einsehen und auch zugeben und ausbessern wären die handys eine klare samsung sony etc konkurrenz so leider aktuell nicht