This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain after update

Athen03
Star I

Hi moderator, can you please fix this battery drain issues after update on 34.0210.0210.276 version.

My Rog 6 battery draining so fast after this update. Even not in use. Please i need solution asap. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Athen03
Star I

No reply yet?

My phone was heating all the time. I have been charged my battery almost 4 times today.. even not opening anything its getting heated. Please developer do something about new updates. I dont wanna make my battery condition worse

same thing happened to me too, even reading epub draining my battery so much, and overheating issues when playing games, usually i got 36°C when playing CODM, but now, i got 44°C.

try using 60 or 90 fps ingame and low or medium settings and check your room Temperatur and turn the screen darker and only use x-mode  in-games and look if some apps are open in the background that can cause the battry and cpu work to much an can overheat because of that

check your room Temperatur and turn the screen darker and only use x-mode  in-games and look if some apps are open in the background that can cause the battry and cpu work to much an can overheat because of that