This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Joke

KotOr
Star II

I was browsing net for possible fix for my stupid phone and i came thru this website that keep track of android phones. And realize what joke this situation is. So Asus offer only 2 years of update, phone was released 7/2022, so the support is over? And what we get as reward buggy A14 release. Will they ever release fix or it will be only for ROG 7 and 8 ?... And i have two ROG6 in my house... why did i click on that update button...

Thanks ASUS your slogan "for those who dare" is really spot on. Great marketing 10/10 never buy again.

2 REPLIES 2

mnegreaionut
Star III

what can we understand from this? this probably means that they will never solve the problem with blocking the phone when opening the camera App.

my phone won't even turn on. it restarted continuously for a whole day.

Thank u Asus! Never buy again!!!!

Neuro1999
Star III

yep funny enough if you were about to drop support shouldn't you at least make the final build the most stable? but NOOOOO instead we get pushed an update to android 14 and dropped support right after and whats worst there is no way to go back to an older build where it was much more stable. i like the phone but this makes me hesitant if i should buy a new one from them or not, Razer is discontinued otherwise i would've opted for that software wise no fault with the phone the last build lasted for soo long before i start noticing some apps been unsupported but still it wasn't the phone it self that is unstable.