socialaldrin
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I wants some good and clear suggestion from you guys.. currently Im using ROG 5 and I want to upgrade because of tons of bugs on this phone especialy the THERMAL issue and buggy updates.

So I want to upgrade to 6 PRO or 6D Ultimate.. can you give me some insights so I can decide which on the two is worth to buy for long time gaming,speaker and better performance. btw I already Pre order the 6D and for PRO I dont think I can Pre order anymore? Thank you and Godbless!
11 REPLIES 11

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
Would say 6D for its power consumption

Farzad0
Star III
socialaldrin

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I wants some good and clear suggestion from you guys.. currently Im using ROG 5 and I want to upgrade because of tons of bugs on this phone especialy the THERMAL issue and buggy updates.

So I want to upgrade to 6 PRO or 6D Ultimate.. can you give me some insights so I can decide which on the two is worth to buy for long time gaming,speaker and better performance. btw I already Pre order the 6D and for PRO I dont think I can Pre order anymore? Thank you and Godbless!

6 PRO or 6D Ultimate?
6d might not have the same major issues as 6 like no power on and its got better power consumption and the chip is faster.

socialaldrin
Star III
CHOOZR

Would say 6D for its power consumption

View post
Why im seeing some reviews like from gsmarena that the 6D have a lower endurance battery rating than the 6 PRO? is it true?

socialaldrin
Star III
Farzad0

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/65160/6-pro-or-6d-ultimate

6d might not have the same major issues as 6 like no power on and its got better power consumption and the chip is faster.

View post
So Mali is superior now than the adreno?