Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to partially apply themes or manually select system accent colours

Omkar13579
Star III
Model Name:ROG Phone 5s
Firmware Version:WW_31.0810.1226.67
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app) : Theme Engine
Ive attached two screenshots , one from my device and another i got off the internet. Id like to also request feature support of basic ui customization for future firmware updates as the current system is pretty sparse.
screenshot-20220407-152118897.jpg
rog-phone-5-themes-4.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
That won't happen because no one will buy themes from asus theme store if that happen

Omkar13579
Star III
Lord_Messi

That won't happen because no one will buy themes from asus theme store if that happen

View post
the thing is even if the paid themes were my only option here, the way they implemented it is really annoying as i have to apply the whole theme, including the icon pack and the wallpaper on the caller id screen to achieve a different colour for the ui accents. This is pretty ass backwards even for a paid theming system which i want them to improve on newer builds.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Omkar13579,
Thank you for your feedback, and any suggestions, improvements, or requests. Please post the same under Ideas for next section.
Do note that posting under Ideas for next section doesn't guarantee the feature will be implemented or taken ahead. 
The developer team will closely monitor the request, no of users upvoting the request, the criticality of the feature, etc.