This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme purchase

buppi7
Star II
I purchased a theme on asus theme store, but i am not able to download it, it is not showing in my themes also.
What should be the solution?
Please help
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Please check under your profile.
Go to Settings => Themes => Me => My Themes/Purchase History. If it is still not available there check if your amount deducted when you purchased is reverted back to you.

buppi7
Star II
I didn't recieve the Amount and when i am trying to repurchase, it shows that i already own this item. But i can't see the download button anywhere. I am attaching screenshot for reference
screenshot-20220115-140416874.jpg

buppi7
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

Please check under your profile.

Go to Settings => Themes => Me => My Themes/Purchase History. If it is still not available there check if your amount deducted when you purchased is reverted back to you.

View post
I didn't recieve the Amount and when i am trying to repurchase, it shows that i already own this item. But i can't see the download button anywhere. I am attaching screenshot for reference
screenshot-20220115-140416874.jpg

Witchee
Star I
I have the same problem ... I purchased a theme, money was deducted and it said I already purchased this item. But it doesn't show in purchase history and i couldn't download it nor find it in My Theme. Crap 😕
screenshot-20220131-020452939.jpg