waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Has anyone updated to this latest firmware?
Any noticeable improvements?
Any changes/improvements to audio quality?

Finally, does anyone know where I can download this update from? Doesn't seem to be on the Asus website. If anyone has a download link that'd be great 🙌
46 REPLIES 46

rStar
Rising Star II
Yeah it will get better, hopefully.
Updates are meant to bring betterment but don't know why in the case of ASUS its totally opposite.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
rStar

Yeah it will get better, hopefully.

Updates are meant to bring betterment but don't know why in the case of ASUS its totally opposite.

View post
Will keep posting updates on here with regards to a12, so far it's improving, it's been 18 hours since I updated

josephwwy
Star I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207232#Comment_207232

I second that, audio is spectacular on a12. I was having battery issues however, seems battery is getting better

View post
Just to clarify, when you mention that audio is spectacular on a12, by "a12" refers to Android 12 (which was just released for the ROG 5)?

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Sorry to join the conversation late... Why can't I see the 229 update yet? Are you guys downloading it manually?

waxy78611
Zen Master I
josephwwy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207233#Comment_207233

Just to clarify, when you mention that audio is spectacular on a12, by "a12" refers to Android 12 (which was just released for the ROG 5)?

View post
Yes android 12, audio is Epic 🙌