This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5 WiFi not working after the update 33.0210.0210.229

KamiyuCj
Star II

This is crazy! My phone is in great condition and then you suddenly send an update and now my phone's wifi is not working!!! Of all things! The most important to me is wifi connectivity!

And what of those like me who is out of warranty? You will charge us for changing your faulty motherboard together with your faulty system update? Anyone in their right mind would find this a scam!

The phone costs a lot of money! For it to just be worthless after an update you sent is unacceptable!

All you can say is bring it to the service center - you want me to waste more money going there and just being asked to pay for a new motherboard?

In the first place, this issue is caused by your company, so you should take responsibility and fix what you broke!

I wouldn't mind paying for repair if the issue was my fault. But paying for a repair that costs a lot of money for an issue that was caused by an update is just not right!

And don't even say it is not due to the update. It is clearly due to the update - otherwise, you wouldn't be seeing a surge of complaints for the same thing after you released that faulty update.

Also, before giving me  your usuall bull**bleep** spiel of troubleshooting, just stop. People aren't stupid, of course we did all those - we got nothing from it, NOTHING!

You can't even confirm that we won't be charged and you will fix the motherboard issue caused by your update.

This is so disappointing. Here I am planning on getting the new ROG Ally and an  ROG gaming laptop then happens - makes one think, it's time to look for a better option.

13 REPLIES 13

Is it really happened?? I don't believe...

KamiyuCj
Star II

An UPDATE:

After being okay for some time, it is back again. No wifi again. FRUSTRATING!

Where should I get the new update?

Gggle
Star I

Hi hab genau das gleiche Problem.... kein WLAN und kein Ton mehr seit Patch 229. 

Das einzige das mir einfällt wäre selber ein firmware downgrade zu machen doch die bootloder entsperr app von Asus funktioniert nicht... doch da hab ich gehört das es in diesem Quartal eine neue geben soll...