cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the one bottom charger pin

Manjureddy
Star II
Hello
I am facing an issue regarding the bottom charger pin if I plug in its not charging hyper and without plugin it's shows charging what will be the problem plz say me the solution if I plug in to side port it's working well
3 REPLIES 3

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The description of the problem is too vague, I was only able to determine that the lower port does not recognize the hyper load, it does not determine if there is a hardware or software problem.
Go into the calculator (.12345+) to test and compare the upper and lower usb with the 2 tests (USB and AC).
Where
Does the smartphone charge the battery from the bottom port (without taking into account the Hyper-charge display)
Does an audio headset or data transfer work on the bottom usb port?
If you answer yes to the 2 questions it is a software problem, empty the power master and asus launch caches and restart the phone.
If you answer No to the 2 questions it is a hardware problem.
If you answer No to just one question, it's undetermined, empty the caches and restart.

If it is a hardware problem, the risk of recovering a phone in poor condition with a significant downtime in addition is not worth having repaired in my opinion

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Manjureddy,
The steps mentioned above can you answer and confirm the same.
Also, have you tried a different charger? Does that help.

Manjureddy
Star II
Ya I did tht but my down port completely not working now what is should do further