Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: .67
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I use drones of detection theme on my phone. It's accent color suppose to be orange, but why it's suddenly change to yellow after I clear cache and restart my phone? And it happen to all my themes accent color where it's color become lighter, from example theme that suppose to give red account color now become orange accent color. I tried to edit splendid but no result
Any solution to revert it back to it's default accent color?
screenshot-20220416-081012010.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

hannan_sidd
Star II
This happens when mobile switches off in battery saving mode. Just apply the Theme again.

Gustav_ASUS

@Lord_Messi You should be able to change back if you head over to Themes & wallpapers and open the style settings. Let me know if the option is not available there.

View post
I checked my settings even i don't have that option. The theme section of rog 5s is pretty limited. Is there any way to customize themes according to need. I don't want to apply ready made theme with stupid caller animation. It would be great to have an option to select custom animations and accent colors.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.