This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material You customization on the upcoming Android 13 update

Omkar13579
Star III

with android 13 around the corner and multiple requests on this very same thread i hope Material You isnt locked the the theme store like it is right now. The ability to make your own theme using the awesome theme engine clearly already implemented but restrained by the tiny number of themes on the store would be amazing too but just Material You customization would be fine...🙂

4 REPLIES 4

davidoliver
Star I

Material You is a new design language introduced in Android 12 that allows users to customize the look and feel of their device. Android 13, which is expected to be released in 2023, is likely to build on this design language and offer even more customization options.

I am aware of what it is, unfortunately asus has locked customisation of the same behind a theme store and themes that apply changes to every other aspect of your phone, which most of us do not need.

Mishkaa
Star I

This better change real quick. Just updated to Android 13 and the ASUS UI is locked to pastal theme colours, no matter which theme you apply

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.