ZT-5562d132
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
May be it happen on Opengl old version , please make the new update on it , thank you
2 REPLIES 2

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
ZT-5562d132

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

May be it happen on Opengl old version , please make the new update on it , thank you

I bought the ROG PHONE 5S, bur I test some the FPS drop more than ROG PHONE 5
To tell you the truth ROG 5s perform worst than ROG 5 because they use more heater chip but not upgraded their cooling system like nubia red magic 6s pro so it makes it easily throttle and become super hot
ROG 5 cooling system cannot tame SD 888 and now they released new phone with SD 888+ without upgraded cooling system?
What they matter most is highest score at benchmark which is already failed because right now nubia 6s pro is the king of the antutu
I suggest ASUS carefully makes cooling system for their next phone so this heat issue not gonna happen again
And one more thing, they should lower their cpu idle clock. Dynamic and ultra durable mode cpu clock lock at 845 GHz which makes it easily hot even for daily use. Not mention their lv 1 advanced mode cpu clock which is locked at 1.31 GHz

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ZT-5562d132

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

I bought the ROG PHONE 5S, bur I test some the FPS drop more than ROG PHONE 5
It's due to more throttling and piss poor boosting behaviour. It's known on the Rog5 and since nothing has changed except for the chip that means it will throttle even worse. Live with the lags and enjoy your new gaming phone.