This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to downgrade my Asus Rog Phone 5s Pro i did everything but still.. wont downgrade

Machi
Star I
Android 12 to 11
I already put the file WW-18.1220.2112.175 in the Main directory but nothing prompt happens
there is a lot of bug in Android 12 so I want to go back in Android 11

Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
3 REPLIES 3

FunBike31
Community Legend I
@CH_ASUS , @Titan_ASUS , @Irene2_ASUS , why users of 5s Pro don't have firmware 12 to 11 in 5s Pro download?, this one is only in 5s download, it's incomprehensible to have 2 sections of Rog 5 phones different (5s and 5s pro) and having to fetch the 5s pro file from 5s

Firmware 175 is an android 11 upgrade from .164 to .175, this is the wrong file.
You will find the right firmware in the section by selecting 5s and not 5s Pro!!!! and you are looking for the file that matches the following description
Version Android 12 to Android 11
2022/03/16 3.32 GBytes
ROG Phone 5S/5S Pro (ZS676KS) Software downgrade from Android 12 to target Image Version: WW-18.1220.2201.192 (Android 11) for WW/EU/RU/TW/IN SKUs only.

Machi
Star I
@FunBike31 thank you very much bro!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.