This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green line after update

ChacoTac0
Star III

Before 2 days ago I have updated my ROG 5 and now I am facing issue of green line on my display. The line is now bold and become white. I am so irritated with the #ASUS.. If there is any solution please let me know.

7 REPLIES 7

Mysterio
Rising Star I

First time I noticed someone in the community experiencing the green line issue in a Rog phone. Have you contacted the service center?

Which device you are using these days.

Rajat786
Star I

I also facing the same issue on my Asus Rog 3

login078
Star III

I know someone who had this problem and said that he dropped it before this green line appear. He is out of warranty. The unauthorized technician said that the cable connecting to motherboard and display got damaged and needs replacement somehow his Rog phone 5s got fixed now. He said it has been 6 months and it is working fine . But as usual, the authorized service center said to him it needs motherboard replacement. Even I am having second opinions with my RoG phone 5 that just completely died weeks ago while using bypass charging and playing demanding game app . Authorized service center says Motherboard replacement while the non authorize repair center says it got short circuit since it heats up around motherboard area while it is plug with original charger and needs to replace IC component and the battery.