This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix your software !!!!!! (31.0810.1226.91)

emre5736yyri
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version : 31.0810.1226.91
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: FCKIN always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app) : ALL GAMES (NO MATTER WHAT VERSION)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Seriously..... 31.0810.1226.91is soooo bad that at this point my poco f1 will probably give me better performance and won't heat as much....... Fix this stupid software
And i won't even mention how bad is th notification panel always lags when you pull it.........
Like seriously.... Now i wanna return this phone
8 REPLIES 8

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
The experience from this phone has given me the strength to look beyond Android. I'll be switching to ios soon. Definitely not purchasing Asus products in future.

emre5736yyri
Star III
ExodusCODM

The experience from this phone has given me the strength to look beyond Android. I'll be switching to ios soon. Definitely not purchasing Asus products in future.

View post
Ye
I just wish Apple didn't act like a dick and restrict their phones, make them compatible, make ios customizable and etc
Not that they can't Apple could do it tomorrow but idk why they don't
If they djd this i won't even consider android as a THING

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Opening IOS, not even in a dream, the advantages for Apple and by definition also for users are immeasurable, being locked in IOS is the price to pay for stability, performance, security and many other advantages.
The disadvantages, the price set by Apple which has no competition, the risk, the total disappearance overnight like PALM OS (PalmPilot) for example if a new revolutionary system dethroned Android (and IOS), which does not seem not close to arriving.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
emre5736yyri

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 5
  2. Firmware Version : 31.0810.1226.91
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: FCKIN always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app) : ALL GAMES (NO MATTER WHAT VERSION)

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Seriously..... 31.0810.1226.91is soooo bad that at this point my poco f1 will probably give me better performance and won't heat as much....... Fix this stupid software

And i won't even mention how bad is th notification panel always lags when you pull it.........

Like seriously.... Now i wanna return this phone

Fix your software !!!!!! (31.0810.1226.91)
you can clear the system caches and reboot the device for this slowness problem
Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Cleanup