Mike47
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 5s
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Wifi & Hotspot
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Tried Hard Reboot. Restarted several times. Gave Forget WiFi network. Unable to resolve issue.
39 REPLIES 39

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, VonRaven.
Please refer to the link for troubleshooting the wifi connection issue.
[Phone/Pad] What to do if my phone won't connect to a Wi-Fi network? | Official Support | ASUS Globa...Meanwhile, I have PM you for more detail information, please check. Thank you.

miggyumpad
Star I
Need help! My rog 5 phone always freezes then restarts everytime i play games on it (mobile legends, pokemon go and diablo immortals). it doesn't happen right away tho. when i start the game everything is fine. At the middle of the gaming it happens.
I did not yet update my firmware.

I can't send any screenshots about the game freezes because the phone is unresponsive when it happens.

Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Wifi & Hotspot

Thanks!

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, miggyumpad.
Please refer to the link below for the system unstable issue.
[ZenFone/ZenPad] Phone system crashed or system is unstable | Official Support | ASUS GlobalAnd I have PM you for more detail information, please check the top right corner of the screen.
Thank you.

arunachu76
Star II
I also faced the same issue is this a software issue or hardware issue

albintws
Star I
Same issue after the update, did the update as CODM started crashing and the phone rebooting. Now booked the service request for motherboard replacement. Really disappointed as the phone is just 5 months old. Model: ROG 5S