Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:.243
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp

========================================
Whatsapp notifications are not available in notification panel, all i can hear is notification sound, tried reinstalling WhatsApp. I am using Twin apps and both are not showing notifications when i get a message(conversation or group chat).
12 REPLIES 12

g4m3raddict

Not getting notifications for WhatsApp Facebook Instagram Snapchat.

How do i check if my apps are running properly in background, maybe that's why I am not able to get notifications.

View post
I have exactly the same problem. It looks like, notification sounds work fine for the applications that are installed with the Asus rom but not for the ones we installed after the installation of the Asus rom.
I can see the notification but no sounds for whatsapp, instagram, Twitter and snapchat.

g4m3raddict
Star III
antoinesurinternet

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229152#Comment_229152

I have exactly the same problem. It looks like, notification sounds work fine for the applications that are installed with the Asus rom but not for the ones we installed after the installation of the Asus rom.

I can see the notification but no sounds for whatsapp, instagram, Twitter and snapchat.

View post
In my case i can only hear the notification sounds, no pop-up or message in notification bar.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.