This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of the Software Update

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Mattias_ASUS Its not the first time updates are slow for Rog3, but I wanted to know if you know if or when the Rog3 will be EOL. It's about time from what I can tell.
31 REPLIES 31

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
It is really sad to see despite paying hefty 50k for this device we are getting only 2 years of software updates! Atleast they should give one more year security updates!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

It is really sad to see despite paying hefty 50k for this device we are getting only 2 years of software updates! Atleast they should give one more year security updates!

View post
I dont mind that they only support the device for 2 years, but they should at least give us developers tools to port the services to custom roms so we can support it further ourselves, it would make ASUS top choice over other manufacturers.

HexHyte
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/235659#Comment_235659

I tagged mattias multiple times but it seems there is no interest from ASUS to focus on the issue.

Also youre still refusing to provide evidence and instead go on another ramble.

Provide evidence or shut up.

Period.

View post
Bro, again, you have a full set of live recordings on my channel, what you want me to do?
I'm amazed that you really believe that the Rog phone 3 cannot mirror in 120hz when you just need to have a proper acquisition card and a good cable as i repeated multiple times, something that everyone with some resources can easily try.
I am not the one going around with some secret custom firmware that you don't want to share with the community for reasons. As far as i know you put your hands in something correlated to the handle of the display right? Maybe that is what makes your phone not to mirror itself at 120hz 1080p.
Maybe try with a pristine Rog Phone 3.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
HexHyte

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/235677#Comment_235677

Bro, again, you have a full set of live recordings on my channel, what you want me to do?

I'm amazed that you really believe that the Rog phone 3 cannot mirror in 120hz when you just need to have a proper acquisition card and a good cable as i repeated multiple times, something that everyone with some resources can easily try.

I am not the one going around with some secret custom firmware that you don't want to share with the community for reasons. As far as i know you put your hands in something correlated to the handle of the display right? Maybe that is what makes your phone not to mirror itself at 120hz 1080p.

Maybe try with a pristine Rog Phone 3.

View post
I already debunked your nonsense on your channel, your refusal of providing concrete proof is more than enough to expose your lies.
many tried with 240hz cards with proper cables and which debunks your nonsense even further. I don't know why you need to lie all the time.

HexHyte
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/236052#Comment_236052

I already debunked your nonsense on your channel, your refusal of providing concrete proof is more than enough to expose your lies.

many tried with 240hz cards with proper cables and which debunks your nonsense even further. I don't know why you need to lie all the time.

View post
"debunked" ahahah what a loser.
How exactly you think you debunked my videos? xD
Please share with the community you proofs against me while i record an anti-fake-debunk video lol
Oh and enjoy your 60hz cap mirroring in the meantime.