This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound problems with bluetooth headphones.

Лёха
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_1003DD
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Wheezing and stuttering appear in the Sennheiser CX 7.00BT bluetooth headphones, regardless of the player or content, and if you restart the phone, the problem disappears for a while.
I can't check the operation of other bluetooth headphones, but if you connect 3.5 wired headphones via a USB-C to 3.5mm adapter, then everything is fine with sound.
 If you connect the Sennheiser CX 7.00BT to other phones, then the sound is also fine, the problem is not with the headphones
11 REPLIES 11

ZT-34ba278d
Star III
Try to disconnect the wireless or hotspot and check again, this issues stop appearing when you are connected to wifi or when you open hotspot, but if you disconnect both and connected bluetooth alone sound ruttling will apear again specially when doing phone calls.

ZT-34ba278d
Star III
Лёха

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114575#Comment_114575

I don't know, I clicked the sound settings, also the developer settings, and one moment the sound stopped rattling and stuttering

View post
Лёха

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114575#Comment_114575

I don't know, I clicked the sound settings, also the developer settings, and one moment the sound stopped rattling and stuttering

View post
Try to disconnect the wireless or hotspot and check again, this issues stop appearing when you are connected to wifi or when you open hotspot, but if you disconnect both and connected bluetooth alone sound ruttling will apear again specially when doing phone calls.