Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 3 multiple issues

ckhanna1997
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/103762#Comment_103762

Ahhhh you have ROG 3 and I totally missed it too in your first post. Sorry about that.

That explains why you have the lock screen animation mention and I don't.

The correct forum for ROG 3 is here:

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/rog3-ww

I would post there, otherwise, you will get other people making the same mistake I did.

Good luck.

View post
Apologies, I posted in the wrong forum. I am pasting the link of that, otherwise I would have to type it all again and position edits as per.
Please do check the concern.
Also in addition
my mobile networks are going off automatically
Two screenshots if they could help
screenshot-20200816-044243758.png
screenshot-20200816-044247871.png
Edit 3 (0602pm IST)
This thing is crazy.
Now it is showing me 2 hour 43 minutes to charge from 8% to 100% using hyper charge.
screenshot-20200816-180226501.png
Can someone please suggest me something?
Is my phone faulty, is my battery faulty or my charger is faulty?
22 REPLIES 22

aakashortan
Star II
That's it rog phone 3 has Black crush issue and it is a hardware issue after .58 update I checked the Black crush test and I could see only till 10 tiles with full brightness. I'm done with Asus Product and I'm never going to buy Asus Product anymore

Steveonair123
Star I
screenshot-20200914-101355320-281-29.jpg
I just updated my firmware to 58 and i have the overheating issue too while charging ang playing pubg.
Even without doing anything i think my phone's normal temperature is too high compared to other phones I'm getting 35°c to 37°c at standby
And 40°c to 50°c while playing pubg after 1 hours or more.
I don't understand what for is the liquid cooling system when my phone gets higher temperature than other phones doing the same task
😒

ckhanna1997
Star II
Can anyone tell me what is the price of getting screen glass replaced.?
As it broke merely by falling from 1feet😐😑
I live in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.

ckhanna1997
Star II
stevenmacdoom

screenshot-20200914-101355320-281-29.jpg

I just updated my firmware to 58 and i have the overheating issue too while charging ang playing pubg.

Even without doing anything i think my phone's normal temperature is too high compared to other phones I'm getting 35°c to 37°c at standby

And 40°c to 50°c while playing pubg after 1 hours or more.

I don't understand what for is the liquid cooling system when my phone gets higher temperature than other phones doing the same task

😒

View post
Just bear it as I am

viksjolt
Star I
hi
i got my rog phone 3 last week. I am pretty happy with the preformance, but i'm just facing a couple of issues. Even though I haven't faced overheating issues while using the phone but the phone really heats up while charging. Also when I leave the phone overnight without charging the phone seems to lose 10-12% battery charge which seems to be too much. Kindly let me know if other people have also faced similar issues. Also if you could let me know how this might be solved.
thank you