lee_ku_1996
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus_I003D ZS661KS
Firmware Version: .79
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I regularly see my phone reaching 108F or 42C. The phone has adequate cooling for everyday games however on higher FPS games it overheats quickly even with no case and the Fan attached. I didnt buy this phone for everyday games though.
The question I pose is can Asus design a better cooling system for the phone? I play Asphalt 9 on a regular basis and I know it is fairly heavy in GPU draining resources. I just want to avoid the screen burn and other issues associated with high temps and inadequate cooling. The current fan without case does help keep the phone cool but its not enough for the games people are buying this phone for.
Ideas:
Larger fan size
Multiple fans across the back.
Increased CFM.
Support for 3rd party fans
If this is done it would need to be in a manner to not lose the gripping areas of the phone while gaming. I have the Desktop dock and even then it will get hot and rather annoying to hold after periods of gaming.
0 REPLIES 0