Did you mean: 

Not Get Android 11 updated on my Asus rog 3

Smithrrr
Star II
Shame on Asus u not provide me Android 11 update
11 REPLIES 11

Smithrrr
Star II
Dear Sir I can understand that the same people who have registered the beta program have got the update of Android 11 but the people who have not registered the beta program have also got the update of Android 11 then why sir have not given me the update of Android 11

Smithrrr
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Smithrrr,

Android 11 is already under Beta testing and many beta testers are already using and helping us make it more stable before we officially roll it out.

View post
Dear Sir I can understand that the same people who have registered the beta program have got the update of Android 11 but the people who have not registered the beta program have also got the update of Android 11 then why sir have not given me the update of Android 11

Razgriz
Rising Star II
Smithrrr

View post
Thats because they download it unofficially..

Satnam
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Smithrrr,

Android 11 is already under Beta testing and many beta testers are already using and helping us make it more stable before we officially roll it out.

View post
Hey mod can you let me know when your team release Android 10 stable version for Asus Max Pro M1 device please let me know ...

rs00442
Rising Star I
Smithrrr

View post
Smithrrr

View post
Dear user,
D way u Written is too confusing. Can u elaborate properly so that we can replay.