akshujaat
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version: 138
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Want to know when can we expect the new A11 update with bug fixes...now don't ask me what are the bugs as it's already mentioned many in the forum...just let us know when is the next update coming
3 REPLIES 3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
akshujaat

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version: 138
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Want to know when can we expect the new A11 update with bug fixes...now don't ask me what are the bugs as it's already mentioned many in the forum...just let us know when is the next update coming

Next A11 update with bug fixes
I ll give you some trouble of letting us know what bugs you are having but before telling us the bugs , first do factory reset and if you still have bugs than tell us here coz looking at zentalk not everyone is having all the bugs but only some of the bugs from all the bugs mentioned in zentalk after A11 update which shows that it's not A11 that contains bugs but its becoz with software update and with this major updat old logs and files of A10 is interfering with A11 which causes bugs so simply just do a factory reset and hopefully all the bugs will be gone
Becoz some of us are not having a single bug and we most of us didn't even do a factory reset so factory reset might just fix it

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi akshujaat,
As rightly mentioned above.
Some bugs are being checked if it is authentic or user-specific.
The next update will be rolled out as and when previous bugs if any and improvements are completed.

akshujaat
Star III
I can see your failed improvements since last 1year for colour banding or black crush issues and many more...and also we have got A11 update very soon... Insane