09-20-2020 11:11 PM
ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS
Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.
How to update firmware on my phone?
- Added “Bypass charging” feature in the in-game Game Genie panel. Allows you to power the system without charging the battery.
- Enabled VoLTE/VoWiFi on ICE (Norway).
- Updated Android security patch
- Fixed the issue with display brightness irregularities after locking/unlocking device
- Fixed mobile network instability issue with HK network
- Fixed the manual screen refresh rate cannot be maintained in low brightness
- Improved display quality when playing video.
- Fixed the issue where the display brightness could become brighter after unlocking the device
- Fix the issue where in certain instances the original charger and cable could not charge the device
- Fix issue where in specific cases calls could not be received
- Fixed SMS issue when used KDDI SIM
- Update APN list
 ROG Phone 3_ZS661KS_WW_17.0823.2008.70
09-21-2020 12:00 AM
09-21-2020 12:03 AM
malaykrsinghThats strange because my device has black color shades deformed every where be it wallpaper, app, images anything. Its a system wide issue for me. I purchased the device during the first sale.
Dear developers. Please know the actual problem in detail before attempting to solve it. Black crush and high contrast (lack of deep black on any video streaming app including youtube is inter connected). I am true rog fan and believe that this issue can be resolved. If the display had issues the issue persisted during normal user interface imeplentation also But it's not like that. Plz plz go through my comment in detail and watch the video of the youtuber to inderstand the issue. Test it to believe it.
09-21-2020 12:05 AM
09-21-2020 12:08 AM
AveranThere is no improvement with the display black crush issue. I made a mistake by Upgrading from ROG2 to ROG3... I don't know when asus will fix this issue. I tried replacing my mobile on the second day after i received but Flipkart rejected my replacement. I'm not sure it is hardware or software issue. But if its not fix I hope Asus replaces my devices. @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @laura50123@laura
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog 3
- Firmware Version:
- Rooted or not:
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
New fota is out
09-21-2020 12:10 AM