cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG 3 Phone crashed for unknown reason

HarveyROG
Star I

Hi,

I need some assistance as to why my ROG phone 3 crashed for unknown reason. It has been force restarting everytime I plug it into the charger but then it crashed all of a sudden. I was expecting that ROG Asus won't have this issue that is why I bought this phone 3yrs. ago.

9 REPLIES 9

Daviti
Star I

Hi, i am having same problem, when i put on charge, it reatarts it self.  Also, if i want to restart phone it will not turn on for one day, ot more. I am thinking to buy  new battery for it, what do you think? Maby battery is 3 years old and cant work normally OR maby there is other problem , i dont know what to do

keren_ASUS

Hello @HarveyROG 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your ROG Phone 3. Could you please try the factory reset instructions provided in this FAQ: Link to FAQ.

If the reset does not resolve the issue, kindly visit your nearest service center for further assistance: Service Center Locator

Thank you! 

SalmanShaik
Star I

Same here, you have any solution. 

Hello @SalmanShaik 

If the reset does not resolve the issue, kindly visit your nearest service center for further assistance: Service Center Locator

Asusguy
Star I

Anyone found a solution? I am having the same issue and the phone is not responding for more than a week. Not charging, not powering on etc. There is no local service for asus where I live.